Business Development Lead
At Salvus Health, we want to have a positive impact on people’s lives by empowering them to take control of their health. For that, we are working together with community pharmacists, who we believe can play a leading role in supporting patients with value-added services focused on their medication knowledge and accessibility. To convince pharmacists to be part of our platform, we need to provide a unique experience from the very first moment that they interact with our company, building a relationship based on mutual trust time over time.
The Business Development Lead will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities for the company. You will work together with the founders and play a critical role in driving revenue growth by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business deals. You will need to develop a deep understanding of the pharmacy and healthcare industry, be able to identify and capitalize on new business opportunities, and have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Identify new business opportunities through market research and networking
- Qualify leads and schedule meetings with potential clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers at target accounts
- Collaborate with the teams to develop and deliver customized sales presentations
- Negotiate and close deals with new clients
- Achieve or exceed sales targets and quotas
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and product developments
- Help to shape our business and product roadmaps with your ideas, and the feedback from the market
What is expected from you?
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in business development or sales roles, preferably within the software or digital health industry. Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Mindset: goal oriented and with a strong bias to action (done is better than perfect)
- Attitude: you are entrepreneurial and work independently, constantly learning.
- Culture: you thrive in a culture of freedom and responsibility. You go the extra mile.
- Communication: you have excellent written and verbal communication skills (native Dutch and excellent English are required, other languages such as French are a plus).
If you're a driven, self-motivated individual with a passion for digital health and a proven track record of success in business development, we want to hear from you!
- Salvus HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Salvus Health
Salvus Health is a digital health company with the mission to empower people to control their health by making medical innovations more accessible.
Business Development Lead
Loading application form
Already working at Salvus Health?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.