The Full-Stack Software Engineer will play a key role in the transition from our MVP to a complete product. we are looking for an individual who thrives in fast-paced environments, who ideally has experience in building digital products, and wants to learn how to build a category-defining product. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries, while being a team player. Ideally, you also have a knack for visual design.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software based on business requirements.
- Developing software components and unit tests.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end, and effective APIs.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Writing technical documentation.
What is expected from you?
We are looking for an individual who thrives in fast-paced environments, who ideally has experience in building digital health products and wants to learn how to build a tech-team, but also bringing ideas and best practices with you.
- Experience: you have experience building a product and developing software (min. 2 years) using agile development methodologies.
- Technical knowledge: you possess strong technical skills, you can handle working with a wide variety of software stack and you go beyond mere implementation. Technologies: Back-end languages (e.g. C# .NET 6, EntityFramework Core), Database SQL Server and Front-end languages and framework (e.g. TypeScript, Angular 13, CSS).
- Attitude and mindset: you are ready for new challenges to learn and practice in Android / Mobile development (e.g. Java, Kotlin).
- Culture: you thrive in a culture of freedom and responsibility. You go the extra mile.
- Studies: you have a Degree in Computer Science or related (min. Bachelor)
What you can expect from us?
We are building a complementary team of experienced professionals and young, talented individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset, focused on problem-solving and who share best practices from previous organizations and diverse backgrounds.
- Impact: unlock your potential and have a tangible and concrete impact on the development of our product, and more importantly, on people’s health and wellbeing.
- Learning: become a key factor in our journey from MVP to complete product. Learn from experienced entrepreneurs and software engineers who successfully scaled a tech company and product before.
- Culture: work in a fast-paced, collaborative and supportive environment. We strive for open communication and full transparency.
- Responsibility: participate in the decision-making and create your own ideal workplace.
- Location: come to our vibrant office in the heart of Antwerp but also work remotely.
- Compensation: a competitive salary and equity possibilities.