The Marketing Intern in Digital Health will play a key role in the execution of this marketing strategy and have a direct impact in increasing the brand awareness and customer loyalty of Salvus Health. You will be able to put into practice all the learnings and gain relevant experience using the latest marketing best practices. Moreover, you will be responsible for the Social Media communication for our clients, the pharmacists.
- You will be creating unique content that allows us to attract, engage, and delight users, creating a flywheel.
- You will segment our audience and generate unique content tailored to their needs, that will be used in our website, social media, and other communication channels.
- You will support the sales efforts by creating and editing the content for sales campaigns, including newsletters, one-pagers, and sales presentations.
- You will be defining and executing the social media strategy for our clients, the pharmacies, to help them engage with their customers. For that, you will make use of the most relevant tactics and social media channels (e.g. Instagram).
- You will be working together with the founders and the rest of the team, aligning on the messaging, definition of personas, and brand positioning.
What is expected from you?
We are looking for an individual who thrives in fast-paced environments, who ideally has a marketing, visual design, or communications degree, and wants to learn and work together with our ambitious team.
- Interests and Skills: other than the studies, you bring hands-on marketing and writing skills and a passion for creating unique content. You have a strong interest in having a positive impact on society and in the healthcare field.
- Mindset: strong bias to action, but you also have an eye for detail and a relentless pursuit of perfection.
- Attitude: you are entrepreneurial and work independently.
- Culture: you thrive in a culture of freedom and responsibility. You go the extra mile.
- Communication: you have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- University/Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent level of English and Dutch, other languages are a plus.
- Experience using Adobe and Microsoft tools.
What you can expect from us?
- Impact: unlock your potential and have a tangible and concrete impact on the success of the customers, the development of our product, and more importantly, on people’s health and wellbeing. Become a key factor in the adoption of Salvus Health.
- Learning: unique business challenges with many opportunities to learn and improve skills. Learn from experienced entrepreneurs who successfully scaled a tech company before.
- Culture: work in a fast-paced, collaborative and supportive environment. We strive for open communication and full transparency. Quarterly off-sites.
- Responsibility: participate in strategic decisions and create your own ideal workplace.
- Location: come to our vibrant office in the heart of Antwerp but also work remotely.